Monday, March 12, 2007

IE Users

I use Performancing For Firefox a lot. This is a handy extension that lets you start blog entries with a single click, and you don't have to sign in to blogger. So I've been using it for a while now, and the layout etc have looked fine to me.

Until today. I opened up my blog in IE 6, and I see that the extension apparently mishandles paragraphs/enter key presses, and it gives twice as many as I want. So if I press Enter twice to make a new paragraph with one blank line, it actually gives me two blank lines.

Hmm. I don't know if I should sit down and fix all the entries, or leave it as is. I think I'll fix the most recent few, and leave the rest as they are.

5 comments:

  1. Hey pete. I have Firefox also, but the main problem I run into is that it won't display any pictures, they all come with red X's. I've been through the tools and I still can't get it right. Otherwise, I love firefox, it's an excellent browser with minimal risks in adware and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey BN, long time. Pretty much all my images are hosted on blogger.com, are you able to access the images with IE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto's Pete-
    Yep, I can see images with IE7. I can't see any images at all with Firefox, I just thought maybe you might be able to help me. Not to get off your topic :)

    Oh, here's an interesting topic for you to read/post if you like.

    http://nzmera.orcon.net.nz/brazpoli.html

    BN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice bllog you have here

    ReplyDelete